Download Past QuestionsWe also have Post UTME Past Question, Junior WAEC Past Questions, NECO Past Questions, JAMB CBT Past Questions, NABTEB Past Questions. If you need all past questions, CLICK HERE
Check JAMB ResultJAMB CBT 2016 result has been released. You can download your original JAMB result, Original JAMB Admission letter, JAMB Change of Course and Institution, Reprint JAMB Slip, Buy E-facility cards and more. CLick here >> JAMB Result
Up-to-Date School News and Job VacanciesNigerian University News, Polytechnic News, Monotechnic News, School of Nursing Forms, Admission News, Post UTME Forms, Post UTME Past Questions, College News, Scholarship News, etc News Updates. GotoSchool.com.ng
The following information would be on the website so that candidate could read them before
Study Medicine and Nursing in Guyana or USA: Easy Admissions, Low Fees, Visa Guaranteed: Click here for details
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
completing their entries.
(1) Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
(2) Candidates are to start their Registration by emailing their fingerprints.
(3) Entries must be accompanied with good quality (not “wait and get”) passport size photographs.
Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
(4) Registration pin/code purchased in any location can be used for uploading entries from
(5) Candidates should study carefully, the information on the website before registration.
(6) Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the
examination which they can download on the website
(7) Candidates who lose their registration pin/code will purchase another card.
(8) All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional
uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
(9) The entire results of candidates who make more than one entry will be cancelled.
(10) Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
(11) Cellular phones and electronic organizers are not allowed in the examination halls.
(12) Involvement in examination malpractices are not allowed in the examination halls.
(13) No request for amendment/correction will be entertained or any information which candidate
voluntarily gives at the point of registration after the conduct of the examination.